Feedback & complaints

Your feedback is important as it helps us to know what we are doing well and what we need to improve.

As a member of the general public, or if you’re connected with Nulsen Disability Services in any way, you have the right to give us feedback, express your concerns, or lodge a complaint.

How can I give feedback?

The following guidelines explain how you can do that. Choose from one of the following options to provide your feedback, concern or complaint.

Alternatively, you could go direct to the NDIS website.

Feedback & Complaints

Whistleblower hotline

Nulsen Disability Services is committed to maintaining our highly ethical corporate culture, and we take our corporate legal responsibilities very seriously.

We encourage current or former:

  • Employees
  • Contactors
  • Volunteers
  • Associates
  • Or spouses, relatives or dependents of the above, to speak up relating to any misconduct, improper state of affairs or breaches of legislation at Nulsen Disability Services or any associated organisation.

Our fully confidential and independent whistleblower service is provided by RSM Australia.

Contact RSM on 1800 270 748. The line is open 24/7, 365 days per year.

Disability Royal Commission

The Final Report of the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability was tabled on 29 September 2023.

The 12-volume report devotes a volume to the voices of people with disability, and also includes an introductory volume with an Executive Summary and the Commissioners’ vision for an inclusive Australia.

The report contains 222 recommendations to promote a more inclusive society that supports the independence of people with disability and their right to live free from violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation.

The Royal Commission has also published ‘A brief guide to the Final Report’ which explains how information is organised in the Final Report. This guide is suitable for people with disability, their families and carers, other members of the Australian community, disability advocates, service providers and people looking to quickly find the information they need.

At Nulsen Disability Services, we eagerly await the Australian Government’s response to all 222 recommendations by 31 March 2024 and the laws, systems and practices that will contribute to improved lives and outcomes for people with disability.

Additional information

Feedback and concerns

We are committed to listening to you and addressing your feedback or concerns as soon as possible.

Please contact our direct support employees or their managers in the first instance if they can address your concerns.

If you believe your concerns cannot be addressed at this level, please use the options above to contact the Chief Executive Officer.


We are committed to handling complaints effectively as we believe it is fundamental to the provision of quality service.

You can express your dissatisfaction with our services, the behaviour of any of our employees, including the CEO and Executive Directors, or the complaints handling process itself by using one of the options available.

What happens after you make a complaint?

  • Your complaint will be acknowledged, assessed and resolved in a fair, efficient and timely manner.
  • We will inform you about how the complaint will be resolved and the expected timeframe.
  • We might ask you for more information to better understand the issues and concerns.
  • We will ask for your permission to speak with our customers if you are making a complaint on their behalf.
  • We will explain to you and/or the person affected about the outcomes of your complaint.
  • We will take the necessary actions to address the issues and concerns raised.
  • At your request, we will provide you with an update on the progress of actions and outcomes.

What happens if we do not resolve the complaint to your satisfaction and/or if you disagree with the way we handle your complaint?

  • You can ask for the decision to be reviewed.
  • You can contact us if you are not happy about how your complaint was managed.
  • You can seek the support of a government department or advocacy organisation.
  • If you wish, we can help you to contact them, or you can find their contact details on our website.
External support

If the matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may wish to contact one of the following organisations. We can help you to contact them if you wish.

Care you can count on

Empowering you to live your best life

Contact us