What is Supported Independent Living (SIL)?
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is a specialised NDIS support program.
SIL is designed for people with disability to maintain a safe and comfortable living environment in an accessible home. Nulsen provides 24/7 SIL support to help people with disability lead an independent life.
Our SIL services are exclusively offered in the Perth metro area and encompass a wide range of support options designed to enhance an individual’s daily life with the highest quality care, support and guidance. We are committed to delivering personalised assistance tailored to an individual’s unique requirements and aspirations.
View Sally and Andrews’ SIL journey with Nulsen
Our SIL services
Nulsen offers a range of assisted living options that help people with disability to live their best life. We strive to deliver the utmost in quality and excellence, setting the standard for exceptional support and personalised care.
Each home is set up to suit the needs and personalities of the people who live there. Many of the people we support have complex disability or require around-the-clock assistance. We thoroughly review people’s needs and personality when considering where they might live.
Our SIL services are tailored to every person’s needs, in-line with your NDIS plan. This may include:
- Around-the-clock support and overnight care, providing peace of mind whenever you need it.
- Personal care, ensuring your comfort and independence through assistance with tasks like showering and dressing.
- Medication management to ensure accurate and timely administration.
- Support to facilitate mobility and ensure safety.
- Learning communication skills to enhance your ability to interact and express yourself.
- Development of essential life skills, including navigating public transport and making informed decisions.
- Meal planning and preparation for a nutritious and balanced diet.
- Household tasks assistance, such as laundry and grocery shopping, to lighten your load.
- Engaging in social activities to foster connections and create meaningful experiences.
The Nulsen Difference
Experience unparalleled support and exceptional service with Nulsen Disability Services’ Supported Independent Living in Perth.
What sets Nulsen’s SIL services apart is our 70 years of experience in disability support and services. This includes our dedicated Participant Engagement Department, Support Workers, and allied health practitioners.
Whether it’s finding the right housemates, assistance with daily living tasks or helping you to achieve your personal goals, our team is here to support your needs and empower you to live life on your terms.
Our supported accommodation starts with the wishes of the person and then works back to design the supports. This gives people choice and control over the services they receive. Our dedicated Participant Engagement Department develop tailored disability service plans for each person based on their goals, hopes and dreams. We encourage families to take an active role in developing plans for their relatives.
Accommodation to support your independenceView all
Carlisle 3×3 SDA High Physical Support
Carlisle - Move-in April
Riverton 3×3 SDA High Physical Support
Riverton - Move-in April
Willeton 2×2 SIL
Willeton - Move in ASAP
Nollamara 2×2 SIL
Nollamara - Move in ASAP